|Home||» Products||» Servo Systems||» Yaskawa Servo Motors|
Yaskawa Servo Motors
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Incorporated in the year 2000, we, AUTOMATION ENGINEERS, are a noted manufacturer, suppler and trader of a large spectrum of Yaskawa Servo Motors.The offered systems are utilized in machine tools, textile machinery, printing machinery, laser processing machines and packaging machinery.At our modern manufacturing setup, these are precisely engineered and fabricated by dextrous technocrats using quality assured components and progressive methodology. Known for consistent performance, robust structure, longer functional life and low maintenance cost, customers can avail these Yaskawa Servo Motors in varied specifications and at marginal prices.
Functions & Performance:Small Capacity
- Improved motor constants have reduced both losses and heating.
- Peak torque has been boosted from 300% to 350%, contributing to shorter tact times.
Smaller package and about 20% lighter, but with the same inertia as the conventional model. A small encoder connector is applied.
- New coupling delivers typical 5G vibration resistance.
- New serial encoders with a resolution of 1,048,576 pulses.
- Number of parts was reduced by about 30%.
- Power loss down by 30%.
- Free Set-up software SigmaWin+
- The SigmaWin+ wiring check function checks your wiring in a single operation
- Real-time trace of adjustment state means you can check instantly.
- Simple parameter set-up with wizard-aided input
- Optimized autotuning function
- Automatic filter function to suppress vibrations
- Free servo motor selection program SigmaJunma Size+
- Embedded open field bus system MECHATRO LINK
- Via several open and Ethernet based field bus systems
High performance for maximum efficiency:
- One of the best amplifiers in the market with 1.6 kHz which reduces setting time to 0 to 4 ms
- It has improved Vibration Suppression functions which minimizes vibration. In addition to this, its has improved tracking and setting time. It creates less vibration and noise during operation.
- Servo motors are re-designed which ensures new small and medium capacity versions
- With fully optimized servo motors of high resolution serial encoders 1,048,476 PPR resolution as standard.
- It is equipped with servo amplifiers with ASICs (Application Specific Integrated Circuit)
- Newly improved algorithms
- Precise and fast positioning
- Operates smoothly even at lowest speed
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Others
- Packaging Details
- As per requirement
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
YASKAWA AUTHORIZED BUSINESS PARTNER IN INDIA
Office No. : 114, IIIrd Block, 1st Floor, Janapriya Lake View Appartment, Kodichikkanahalli, Bommanahalli (Post) Bangalore-560076.
Mob :+91 9945552222
Factory - AE Mechatronics
Plot. No. PAP A-398, TTC Industrial Area, M.I.D.C. Mahape, Navi Mumbai-400710, Maharashtra, India.
Mobile No. : +919930044314